Monday, June 30, 2008

mmm script




I love a good cursive type! As soon as I saw this one on Veer I was in love. Many high brow people think you should drop wads of cash on invite calligraphy. While, I love caligraphy and think it is a lost art, I just don't have $2.50 + for over a hundred envelopes. This type sadly, is $99 dollars,but you can use it for other projects. Or will give you a good idea of what to look for in some of those free fonts floating around on the net. It's so pretty, I can't stop looking at it!

2 comments:

Nan said...

really pretty script you will have to explain where you go to get free fonts.

cheri said...

Have you seen Scriptina? It's a nice script - you can download it at www.dafont.com. You can put it in the search box - or scroll through all their scripty font.s