Monday, June 30, 2008

Adele- throw back music

Everyday while I work I listen to music on Pandora Radio. I love it, and lately love that they keep putting Adele on my play list. If you haven't heard her music, I highly recommend it. It reminds me a little of doowapish music from the 50's. She is sorta similar to Amy Winehouse and Duffy, both of whom I really like. Anyway, I think some of her soulful songs would be really cute at a wedding reception or a bridal shower. Her album runs at about $10 on itunes or amazon.

2 comments:

Nan said...

can you send me the direct link to the radio station. Would enjoy listening to some good music!

jas said...

oh my god i love her song that is out!! her voice is really unique and you just wouldnt expect such a deep sultry voice to come out of her mouth!